Can we export information from the simulated metabolic map?
Reporting Metabolic Maps
A new functionality in TIMES has been developed allowing reporting of simulated metabolic maps. It is especially important in case of reporting large number of metabolic maps.
The following map information is reported:
- level of generation of metabolites
- connectivity between metabolites (predecessor of each metabolite)
- transformations responsible for generating the metabolites
- estimated feasibility (probability) of occurrence of applied transformations
- enzymes catalyzing the metabolic reactions (transformations)
- amount of metabolites (quantity, mol/mol parent) and their status
- indication for experimental availability of metabolites
The report could be copied or saved in a tab delimited format allowing further opening via MS Excel.
See an example below on what type of information we can export/report: